Hoist the war banner aloft and give a rallying command.
Raises attack power and defense for self and nearby allies.
How to get Rallying Standard in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Commander's Standard.
Elden Ring Rallying Standard Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a unique skill.
- FP Cost: 30.
- Duration: 30 seconds (39 with Old Lord's Talisman).
- Damage +20% (2.5% in PvP)
- All Damage Negation +20% (5% in PvP)
- This skill is not chargeable.
- This is an Aura Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
- BUG: As of Patch 1.07, being buffed by this skill will cause certain weapon skills to deal reduced or zero damage:
- Hand of Malenia - Waterfowl Dance deals greatly reduced damage (reports vary; some say low as 1%)
- Starscourge Greatsword - Starcaller Cry will not deal damage with the first animation (the vacuum roar)
- Wing of Astel - Nebula will not deal damage. Bastard's Stars version of Nebula will still deal damage.
- More unique weapons & other skills may be affected; additional testing required.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!