Reduvia Blood Blade
Slash with the wicked dagger, transforming its never-drying bloodstains into airborne blood blades that cause blood loss.
Can be fired in rapid succession.
How to get Reduvia Blood Blade in Elden Ring
- This skill is unique to the Reduvia and can only be found on this weapon.
Elden Ring Reduvia Blood Blade Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 6
- This Skill is not Chargeable but can be used multiple times in a row.
- Damage type is Physical Damage.
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level, Arcane, and Dexterity (and Strength to a much lesser extent)
- Unlike Blood Blade, this skill does not cost HP.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Attack power has been increased.
- Damage detection to the weapon part has been added.
Elden Ring Reduvia Blood Blade Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!