Polearm skill that performs continuous spinning attacks. Hold to continue the attack. Can be followed up with a normal or strong attack. Nullifies projectiles such as arrows while spinning.
How to get Spinning Strikes in Elden Ring
- After completing Irina's questline, Edgar will invade at the Revenger's Shack where he upon death will drop a Banished Knight's Halberd +8 with the Spinning Strikes Ash of War attached. The ash of war can be extracted from the weapon.
Elden Ring Spinning Strikes Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Spinning Strikes.
- FP Cost: 2
- Light Attack FP Cost: 10
- Heavy Attack FP Cost: 15
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Functions similarly to Wild Strikes, but useable on Polearms.
- Wild Strikes has higher poise, while Spinning Strikes has greater range and can attack in all directions
- NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Time between various actions and activation of skills have been shortened.
- Attack Power has been slightly increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!