Polearm skill that performs continuous spinning attacks. Hold to continue the attack. Can be followed up with a normal or strong attack. Nullifies projectiles such as arrows while spinning.
Spinning Strikes is a Skill in Elden Ring. Spinning Strikes is a is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War, it can be used on Polearms (Great Spears excepted). Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Spinning Strikes in Elden Ring
- After completing Irina's questline, Edgar will invade at the Revenger's Shack where he upon death will drop a Banished Knight's Halberd +8 with the Spinning Strikes Ash of War attached. The ash of war can be extracted from the weapon.
Elden Ring Spinning Strikes Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Spinning Strikes.
- FP Cost: 2
- Light Attack FP Cost: 10
- Heavy Attack FP Cost: 15
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Functions similarly to Wild Strikes, but useable on Polearms.
- Wild Strikes has higher poise, while Spinning Strikes has greater range and can attack in all directions
- NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Time between various actions and activation of skills have been shortened.
- Attack Power has been slightly increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
One of if not THE most powerful channel-able weapon skill in the game
excellent against people with shorter weapons like curved swords, but falls short against thrusting weapons
Overpowered on halberd.
PLEASE FIX SPINNING STRIKES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, more poise, more stagger damage, faster wind up or recovery - ANYTHING. Just make it not completely horrendously useless
Sad that it doesn't give you extra poise like wild strikes
splittree greatsword from ds3's ash
I wonder if you can infinitely helicoptor in this game...
If you kill Irina and give Edgar the letter he'll go over to where Irina normally would be and fight you and you can get the weapon that way. (I believe the Misbegotten at the bottom of Castle Morne must be killed first for him to leave.)
I believe you get a Banished knight halberd with this skill after killing an invader on the revengers shack