Cross the two swords to grant their attacks holy essence.
While in effect, strong attack performs a dual-wielding combo attack.
Golden Tempering is a Skill in Elden Ring. Golden Tempering allows the user to transform the strong attack into a combo attack, while the effect of Golden Tempering remains. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Golden Tempering in Elden Ring
- Default skill of the Ornamental Straight Sword.
Elden Ring Golden Tempering Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 24
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Buffs the weapon with 100 holy attack power
- As of Patch 1.07, Golden Tempering now lasts for roughly 1 minute.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- A timing for interrupting the attack during a series of strong attacks while under the effect has been added.
- Strong attack motion speed, poise damage, and stamina attack power against guarding enemies during the effect have been increased.
- Duration has been increased.
- Attack power of the effect that grants the weapon a holy attribute have been increased from 85 to 100.
- Time between the skill activation and being able to perform actions has been reduced.
Elden Ring Golden Tempering Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Good, now joink it on the Antspur Rapier
it would be nice if the second half and final stab had hyperarmor
Axe talisman work?
Finally the buff it deserved. Before, from my experience, the swords would become more difficult to wield from mid game and beyond. Now it crushes even more in the early to mid, and is far less difficult to run with in the late than before. Gosh this sword is fun to use.
Does this work with different swords at left hand or does it have to be the same sword
Holy damage buff seems to be a flat 85.
How long does it last? Is the holy damage flat or scale off a stat? If so, does it scale off of faith or faith + dex?
Don't know why but this thing didn't kill the undead like the other holy buffs.
This is an example of FROM's balance adjustment failure. The duration is way too short. TOO SHORT. Adding only 80 holy damage is just fine. The problem is that the duration is TOO SHORT!!!!!!
Here is some information I gave found while using these at level 1 vs Hero of Zamor:
Normal falling-attack: 134 dmg
Falling-attack after using the weapon buff: 306
Hero of Zamor is susceptible to fire damage, but I'm not sure what type of damage the buff is considered to be.
does this automatically give you dual swords using L2?? Is this intentional?
does this scale with anything?
Is the damage from the buff a flat amount or does it scale with an attribute?