Swing the shield to create a wall of storm winds in front of you, deflecting arrows and other such physical projectiles. Can also be used in the same way as a regular parry.
Storm Wall is a Skill in Elden Ring. Storm Wall is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War and can be applied to small and medium shields. This skill deflects incoming physical projectiles such as arrows but can also be used as a regular parry skill.
How to get Storm Wall
- By Stormhill Shack: Head north along the path until you reach a collapsed bridge. Drop down onto an outcropping to the west to find a Teardrop Scarab that drops this Ash of War. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Storm Wall Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Storm Wall.
- FP Cost: 3
- Storm Wall has 5 start-up frames and 5 parry frames at 30 FPS. Double the values for data at 60 FPS.
- Storm Wall can knock projectiles out of the air.
- See Parrying for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different parry skills.
Click below for Storm Wall recovery frame data. Note that left-hand attacks are only possible after parrying with a shield if you're holding that shield in your right hand.
See Storm Wall recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)