Perform a series of one-footed leaps in the manner of a waterfowl to unleash a swift yet graceful slashing combo. Repeated inputs allow for up to two follow-up attacks
How to get Waterfowl Dance in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Hand of Malenia.
Elden Ring Waterfowl Dance Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 12 ( - 7)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- On use, you hover in the air for a split second before dashing forward in a flurry. Repeat inputs of the weapon skill button extend the skill for up to three flurries total.
- The skill can be extended while in midair, and its forward momentum for each flurry lets you cross gaps that you normally cannot jump over.
- The wind-up animation for this skill can be interrupted.
- The skill is parryable.
- The repeated attacks from this skill do scale with Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, and Millicent's Prosthesis, and trigger Godskin Swaddling Cloth.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!