Perform a series of one-footed leaps in the manner of a waterfowl to unleash a swift yet graceful slashing combo. Repeated inputs allow for up to two follow-up attacks
How to get Waterfowl Dance in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Hand of Malenia.
Elden Ring Waterfowl Dance Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 12 ( - 9)
- Deals 16 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- All 3 separate flurries can be Parried
- On use, you hover in the air for a split second before dashing forward in a flurry. Repeat inputs of the weapon skill button extend the skill for up to three flurries total.
- The skill can be extended while in midair, and its forward momentum for each flurry lets you cross gaps that you normally cannot jump over.
- The wind-up animation for this skill can be interrupted.
- The skill is parryable.
- The repeated attacks from this skill do scale with Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, and Millicent's Prosthesis, and trigger Godskin Swaddling Cloth.
- BUG: using this skill while buffed by the Commander's Standard Rallying Standard ability will cause Waterfowl Dance to deal greatly reduced damage (reports show as low as 1% normal damage).
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!