Push an enemy back with a high kick.
Effective against enemies who are guarding, and can break a foe's stance.
Sometimes a simple tool is the most effective.
How to get Kick
- Default skill of the Short Sword, Hand Ballista Pulley Crossbow, and Whip
- Default skill for the Hoslow's Petal Whip
- Default skill for the Hammer
- Default skill for the Soldier's Crossbow
- Default skill for the Crepus's Black-Key Crossbow
- Default skill for the Full Moon Crossbow
- Ash of War: Kick is sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 800 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Kick Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Kick.
- FP Cost: 0
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Kick is also accessible by being bare-handed in both the player's left and right hand.
- NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: Poise damage and stamina attack power against guarding enemies has been increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!