Push an enemy back with a high kick.
Effective against enemies who are guarding, and can break a foe's stance.
Sometimes a simple tool is the most effective.
Kick is a Skill in Elden Ring. Kick is a skill that can be equipped with a weapon and can push back enemies during combat. Updated to Patch 1.07
How to get Kick
- Default skill of the Short Sword, Hand Ballista Pulley Crossbow, and Whip
- Default skill for the Hoslow's Petal Whip
- Default skill for the Hammer
- Default skill for the Soldier's Crossbow
- Default skill for the Crepus's Black-Key Crossbow
- Default skill for the Full Moon Crossbow
- Ash of War: Kick is sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 800 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Kick Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Kick.
- FP Cost: 0
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Kick is also accessible by being bare-handed in both the player's left and right hand.
- NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: Poise damage and stamina attack power against guarding enemies has been increased.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
After the buff this can guard break Crucible Knights. Seems to be a great ash if you want to be super aggro with fists or daggers or something else small that doesn’t have a great answer to shields besides “wait for them to drop their shield”.
Wish it had a little more poise break against non-guarded opponents. A lot of people are running higher poise armor these days and it would really spice up the close quarters builds if it didn't just do 20 damage and they brush it off.
Isn’t kick the default when one-handing with an empty offhand? You could mix kick with weapon arts to create openings.
Probably one of the best ashes for daggers, since most of the others range from mediocre to bad anyway.
i heard that the strength of the kick depends on your weapons poise damage. anybody can confirm?
Seems to have an odd effect in pvp...i noticed while fighting patches that he actually stunned me out of a few of my attacks. I’ve got 70+ poise.
experimented with it a bit and managed to stun a few players during their attacks, so maybe it has increased stun during counter hits? i’ll continue testing...
anybody know if this gets boosted by the hammer talisman? i honestly can't tell
Actually useless in pvp. You can sit there and kick a greatshield 3 times and they will just keep blocking. Maybe if you slot the guard break talisman but who uses that? Missed it on my playthrough due to the bug. Absolutely disgraceful. Might be ok for pve? But pfft, good luck kicking anything besides a guy blocking with a buckler. Use another ash of war for shields, this is usless. Can't believe it's not useable w/o ash of war. Buff it before greatshild poke meta drives off every pvper.
The days of accidentally kicking something when you’re trying to attack is over.
this is just gonna be mount and blade all over again isn't it
still very sad the kick isnt part of the basic moveset. i feel like ds3 kicks would be incredibly useful in elden ring pvp.
I wish this functioned as a parry/attack when wielding a Fist Weapon. Would complete my Bruce Lee cosplay build
MIyazaki letting people share their love of feet with others against their will.
"Put the boots to him... medium style."
Unironically very strong. Does loads of stagger buildup. If you're a critical focused build, just kick bosses until they get stunned.
I was really hoping for something like senpou kicks from Sekiro, but I guess that's for the dlc probably.
Kick is the weapon art for unarmed so it is always available - simply unequip your weapons and you can kick. This is easier for some builds than others of course.
Will I miss accidentally kicking things while somehow never consistently managing to intentionally do it? Possibly...