Skill that lets piercing armaments overcome enemy shields. Build power, then lunge forward for a long thrust that pierces an enemy's guard.
How to get Impaling Thrust
- Default skill of the Weapons, Rapier, Antspur Rapier, Short Spear, Partisan, Katar, Noble's Estoc and Estoc
- Default skill for the Cleanrot Knight's Sword
- Default skil for the Cross-Naginata
- Sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 1,000 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Impaling Thrust Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Impaling Thrust.
- FP Cost: 9
- This Skill not Chargeable
NOTE: This skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Motion speed and attack speed have been increased.
- The delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animation) and being able to perform a skill has been reduced.
- The timing between the end of the skill and being able to attack and to roll has been reduced.
Elden Ring Impaling Thrust Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!