Quickly charge forward with the armament at the hip, carrying the momentum into a thrust. Hold to cover a greater distance.
How to get Charge Forth in Elden Ring
- Default skill of the Golem's Halberd
- Default skill of the Halberd and Pike
- Default skill of the Banished Knight's Halberd
- Default skill of the Winged Spear
- Default skill of the Lance
- Default skill of the Inquisitor's Girandole
- Default skill of the Torchpole
- Default skill of the Iron Spear
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab that is attached to a ceiling under some Land Squirts. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Charge Forth Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Charge Forth.
- FP Cost: 16
- This Skill is Chargeable (charging only increases the range, not the damage, however equipping Godfrey Icon does increase the damage)
- This skill helps your character perform a piercing charge forward, that can also be guided to keep track of enemies. It is not easy to direct, but can have devastating effects if it connects.
- The heavy attack version of the charge goes further than regular attacks.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!