Grab the scalesword with both hands, as a wyrm would hold it in its mouth, and leap forwards, smashing it into the ground and triggering a blast of magma. Follow up with an additional input to perform a chopping attack.
How to get Magma Guillotine
- Default skill on the Magma Wyrm's Scalesword.
Elden Ring Magma Guillotine Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 20 ( - 10)
- Deals 47 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill cannot be Parried
- This Skill is not affected by the Claw Talisman despite appearing to be a jump attack
- This Skill scales with weapon upgrade level, strength and faith.
- The damage of this Skill is increased by Shard of Alexander and Fire Scorpion talismans, although the fact that the majority of the damage is physical reduces the latter's efficacy.
- Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: Poise damage and stamina attack power against guarding enemies for the first attack have been increased.
Elden Ring Magma Guillotine Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!