Use this Skill in time with a foe's melee attack to deflect it and break that foe's stance.
This gives you a chance for a critical hit.
How to get Parry Skill in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Rift Shield, Scripture Wooden Shield, Rickety Shield, Red Thorn Roundshield
- Default skill for the Parrying Dagger
- Default skill for the Red Thorn Roundshield
- Default skill for the Leather Shield
- Default skill for the Rickety Shield
- Default skill for the Medium Shields: Albinauric Shield, Sun Realm Shield, Round Shield, Scorpion Kite Shield, Blue-Gold Kite Shield, Large Leather Shield, Candletree Wooden Shield, Flame Crest Wooden Shield, Hawk Crest Wooden Shield, Beast Crest Heater Shield, Red Crest Heater Shield, Blue Crest Heater Shield, Inverted Hawk Heater Shield and Heater Shield.
- Purchase from Knight Bernahl: 600
Elden Ring Parry Skill Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Parry.
- FP Cost: 0
- On Small Shields, Parry has 5 start-up frames and 6 parry frames at 30 FPS. Double the values for data at 60 FPS.
- On Daggers, Parry has 6 start-up frames and 4 parry frames at 30 FPS.
- On Medium Shields, Thrusting Swords, Curved Swords, Fists, and Claws, Parry has 6 start-up frames and 2 parry frames at 30 FPS.
- See Parrying for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different parry skills.
Click below for Parry recovery frame data. Note that left-hand attacks are only possible after parrying with a shield if you're holding that shield in your right hand.
See Parry recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!