Incite the jellyfish's wrath and allow its fury to flow through you.
Raises attack power for a certain duration.
Contagious Fury is a Skill in Elden Ring. Contagious Fury is a unique skill that can be used on the Jellyfish Shield. It allows the player to incite the jellyfish's wrath and raise attack power for a certain amount of time.
How to get Contagious Fury in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Jellyfish Shield.
Elden Ring Contagious Fury Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill.
- FP Cost: 9.
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- Duration: 30 seconds.
- Damage +20%.
- Buff is lost if shield is swapped.
- This is a Unique buff. See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
- Patch 1.09.1: Previously, there was an issue with the Skill Contagious Fury from the Jellyfish Shield where unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon did not stop the continual increase of attack power. This bug has now been resolved.
- As of Patch 1.09, the effectiveness of the Contagious Fury skill has decreased in PVP only (12%)
- Bug: With Patch 1.09 a bug enable you to still possess the buff even when the shield is unequiped. Additionally, you can buff in your off-hand then move the shield to buff in your on-hand to stack the buff twice
Builds with Contagious Fury
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!