Skill inspired by tumbling rams. Let out a bleat, then tumble forwards, clad in lightning. Tumbles can be repeated in rapid succession.
How to get Lightning Ram
- Ash of War: Lightning Ram - It can be found at Altus Plateau, just south of Sainted Hero's Grave. It drops from a Teardrop Scarab in the area. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Lightning Ram Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Lightning Ram.
- FP Cost: 5
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Damage is not particularly high for the risk you take using it. However, it lowers the profile of your character, allowing you to dodge certain attacks. With careful use and extensive game knowledge, it can be a powerful tool
- Like all Lightning Ashes or War, this attack scales with ONLY the dex scaling of your weapon, meaning that in some cases, you can get higher damage out of this ability by infusing it onto a Keen weapon with A-S dex scaling, than with the relatively low dex scaling of Lightning infusion weapons.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!