Stomp hard to spread a trail of freezing mist on the ground. The mist applies the frost status effect.
How to get Hoarfrost Stomp
- Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp - Liurnia of the Lakes: Dropped by an invisible Teardrop Scarab found roaming the shallow body of water southeast of Caria Manor. Look for its glowing footprints and attack as they move towards you. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Default skill of the Icerind Hatchet.
Elden Ring Hoarfrost Stomp Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp.
- FP Cost: 10
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Fast cast time, high damage, and large AOE make this a very useful tool for any type of player
- Due to it being a Skill, opponents guarding the initial spreading trail may Guard Counter and reliably knock the user out of the animation.
- Deals 70 Frostbite on initial hit, after which the ice crystals explode applying 110 each.
- Will nearly always inflict frostbite on enemies vulnerable to it
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!