Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp provides Cold affinity and the Hoarfrost Stomp Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Cold affinity and the following skill:
"Hoarfrost Stomp: Stomp hard to spread a trail of freezing mist on the ground. The mist applies the frost status effect."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp Location in Elden Ring
Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp can be found in the following location:
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Dropped by an invisible Teardrop Scarab found roaming the shallow body of water southeast of Caria Manor. Look for its glowing footprints and attack as they move towards you. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Hoarfrost Stomp.
- Provides the Cold affinity, which adds Frostbite buildup to attacks and increases Intelligence scaling, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Magic, Cold.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Hoarfrost Stomp Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.