Ash of War: Storm Wall is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Storm Wall provides Standard affinity and the Storm Wall Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants no affinity to an armament, but imparts the following skill:
"Storm Wall: Swing the shield to create a wall of storm winds in front of you, deflecting arrows and other such physical projectiles. Can also be used in the same way as a regular parry."
Usable on small and medium shields.
Ash of War: Storm Wall Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Storm Wall:
- From Stormhill Shack, head directly north, ignoring the road that bends toward the castle, until you reach the end of a collapsed bridge. Drop down onto an outcropping to the west to find a Teardrop Scarab that drops this Ash of War. [Map Link]
Ash of War: Storm Wall Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Storm Wall.
- Provides the Standard affinity, which respects the weapon's original scaling and damage.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to Small Shields and Medium Shields.
- FP Cost: 3
- Storm Wall has 9 start-up frames, 11 active frames, and 31 recovery frames (at 60 FPS).
- Storm Wall can knock projectiles out of the air.
- See Parrying for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different parry skills.
Ash of War: Storm Wall Videos