Ash of War: Through and Through is an Ash of War in Elden Ring. Through and Through provides no affinity and is usable on Greatbows only. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants no affinity to an armament, but imparts the following skill:
"Through and Through: Powerful archery skill using a greatbow held in an oblique stance. Ready the greatbow, then twist the bowstring to fire a mighty greatarrow that can penetrate through enemies."
Usable on greatbows.
Through and Through Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Through and Through:
- Through and Through can be found on an Invisible Scarab just outside Volcano Manor in the Altus Plateau. Strike the Scarab when the footsteps are near and you will acquire this Ash of War. Map Link
Through and Through Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Through and Through.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Greatbows
- The Scarab will follow a set pathway in a loop, so standing on one place and waiting for it to come to you is the easiest option rather than to chase it down.
Elden Ring Through and Through Notes & Tips
- Through and Through also provides substantial damage buff of around 64% over the standard fully charged shot.