Ash of War: Flame of the Redmanes is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Flame of the Redmanes provides Fire affinity and the Flame of the Redmanes Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Fire affinity and the following skill:
"Flame of the Redmanes: Skill of the Redmanes, who fought alongside General Radahn. Produce a powerful burst of flames in a wide frontward arc."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Flame of the Redmanes Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Flame of the Redmanes:
- Caelid: Dropped by an invisible Teardrop Scarab located in front of the Fort Gael North Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Ash of War: Flame of the Redmanes Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Flame of the Redmanes.
- Provides the Fire affinity, which adds Fire damage, decreases default scaling.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Fire, Flame Art
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Flame of the Redmanes Notes & Tips
- This skill does 10 poise damage against PvE and 100 against PvP players.
- Damage is increased only via upgrading your Weapon and from Strength (but not Strength scaling). Therefor it is best to choose a Weapon that has good Strength Scaling, so that you do lots of damage with both the Weapon and the Skill.