Ash of War: Blood Blade is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Blood Blade provides Blood affinity and the Blood Blade Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Blood affinity and the following skill:
"Blood Blade: Wound self to coat the armament with blood, then unleash an airborne blood blade that causes hemorrhaging. Can be fired in rapid succession."
Usable on small and medium swords.
Ash of War: Blood Blade Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Blood Blade:
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in Altus Plateau, northeast of Erdtree-Gazing Hill, flying above a pond with trees. Elden Ring Map Link.
Ash of War: Blood Blade Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Blood Blade.
- Provides the Blood affinity, which adds Arcane scaling and adds Bleed buildup attacks, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Poison, Blood, Occult
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Curved Swords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords
Elden Ring Ash of War: Blood Blade Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.