Ash of War: Shared Order is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Shared Order provides Sacred affinity and the Shared Order Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Sacred affinity and the following skill:
"Shared Order: Skill of the Golden Order fundamentalist knights. Grant the armament and those of nearby allies holy essence. Highly effective against Those Who Live in Death."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Shared Order Location in Elden Ring
Ash of War: Shared Order Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Shared Order.
- Provides the Sacred affinity, which adds Holy damage and Faith scaling, decreases physical damage, increases Magic and Holy damage negation, and decreases all other damage negation.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Lightning, Sacred
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Shared Order Notes & Tips
- Due to the lack of Faith stat requirements, this Ash Of War provides a good option for players with low Faith stats to acquire Holy damage for their weapons. Though the Order's Blade Incantation provides a higher increase in Holy damage overall, and other Ashes Of War can provide the same access to Sacred weapon affinity, the additional buff from the Shared Order skill in addition to the Sacred Affinity produces Holy melee damage without stat requirements.
- The buff from this skill is similar to the buff from the Sacred Order skill. However, this buff lasts longer and is also given to nearby allies.