Ash of War: Quickstep is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Quickstep provides Keen affinity and the Quickstep Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Keen affinity and the following skill:
"Quickstep: Skill prized by the crafty and fleet of foot. Perform a quickstep maneuver that allows for circling around lock-on targets."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Quickstep Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Quickstep:
- Sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 800 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Ash of War: Quickstep Elden Ring Guide
- When R1 is pressed after using this skill sideways or backwards, it will perform a Backstep attack.
- As stated in the skills description, using this skill sideways while locked on will circle around the target you are locked on to. If you wish to circle around the target, then you must perform the sideways animation. This maneuver does not work when using the forward or backwards animation. (Try holding back-left or back-right when you're right next to your target.)
- Grants the skill Quickstep.
- Provides the Keen affinity, which increases Dexterity scaling, decreases Strength and Base damage.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons
Builds with Ash of War: Quickstep
Elden Ring Ash of War: Quickstep Notes & Tips
- Quickstep has 15 iFrames and 9 recovery frames (30 FPS)
- Recovery frames differ when dodging sideways or backwards