Ash of War: Storm Assault is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Storm Assault provides Quality affinity and the Storm Assault Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values. Storm Assault can be equipped on thrust polearms, heavy thrusting swords, and twinblades.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Quality affinity and the following skill:
"Storm Assault: One of the skills that channel the tempests of Stormveil. Leap forward through surrounding storm winds and thrust armament downward. The attack will produce more storm winds at the point of impact."
Usable on polearms capable of thrusting, heavy thrusting swords, and twinblades.
Storm Assault Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Storm Assault:
- Stormveil Castle: Starting from the Rampart Tower grace, exit onto the ramparts where the war hawks and explosive barrels are. At the tower on the west side where the second war hawk holding an explosive barrel is, jump up onto the battlements on the north side. There is a corpse visible with an item (Marred Wooden Shield). Jumping down to the walls beneath will allow the player to get to the shield. Jumping down further will land the player on a ledge that will collapse, causing them to fall far below into some bushes. A Silver Teardrop Scarab holds the Ash of War. Map Link.
Storm Assault Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Storm Assault.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Twinblades, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds
Elden Ring Storm Assault Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.