Ash of War: Stormcaller is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Stormcaller provides Quality affinity and the Stormcaller Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Quality affinity and the following skill:
"Stormcaller: One of the skills that channel the tempests of Stormveil. Spin armament to create surrounding storm winds. Repeated inputs allow for up to two follow-up attacks."
Usable on swords capable of slashing, axes, hammers, and polearms (small and colossal weapons excepted).
Ash of War: Stormcaller Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Stormcaller:
- Stormveil Castle: Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in the northern section of the castle, past the courtyard and just before the Secluded Cell Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
Ash of War: Stormcaller Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Stormcaller.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Straight Swords, Greatswords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers
Elden Ring Ash of War: Stormcaller Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.