Ash of War: Storm Stomp is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Storm Stomp provides the Quality affinity and the Storm Stomp Skill. Ashes of War can be used to modify the Skill of an equipment piece, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Quality affinity and the following skill:
"Storm Stomp: One of the skills that channel the tempests of Stormveil. Stomp hard on the ground to kick up a momentary storm."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Storm Stomp Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Storm Stomp:
- Found in the southeastern area of Gatefront Ruins. There is a set of stairs that leads to a small room underground where a treasure chest can be found. Inside the chest is the Ash of War: Storm Stomp and Whetstone Knife key item. Elden Ring Map Link.
Ash of War: Storm Stomp Elden Ring Guide
- Grants Storm Stomp on all melee weapons.
- Provides the Quality affinity, which balances Strength and Dexterity Scaling, and decreases Base damage
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Storm Stomp Notes & Tips
- Storm Stomp does zero damage when buffed with Ash of War Golden Vow as of patch 1.08