Ash of War: Sacred Blade is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. It provides Sacred affinity and the Sacred Blade skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Sacred affinity and the following skill:
"Sacred Blade: Grants armament's attacks holy essence and fires off a golden blade projectile. The armament retains its holy essence for a while."
Usable on melee armaments (whips, fists, and claws excepted).
Ash of War: Sacred Blade Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Sacred Blade:
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab North of the Third Church of Marika. Its location is next to a Spiritspring. [Map Link]
Ash of War: Sacred Blade Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Sacred Blade.
- Provides the Sacred affinity, which adds Holy Damage and Faith scaling, decreases physical damage, most damage negation
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Lightning, Sacred
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Sacred Blade Notes & Tips
- Takes roughly ~1.3 seconds to cast as of Patch 1.04.
- Deals 100% Holy Damage
Builds with Ash of War: Sacred Blade