Ash of War: Sacred Order is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Sacred Order provides Sacred affinity and the Sacred Order Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Sacred affinity and the following skill:
"Sacred Order: Skill of the Golden Order fundamentalist knights. Perform a salute and grant the armament holy essence. Highly effective against Those Who Live in Death."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Sacred Order Location in Elden Ring
Ash of War: Sacred Order Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Sacred Order.
- Provides the Sacred affinity, which adds Holy damage and Faith scaling, decreases physical damage, most damage negation.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Lightning, Sacred
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons
Builds using Sacred Order
Elden Ring Ash of War: Sacred Order Notes & Tips
- Due to the lack of Faith stat requirements, this Ash Of War provides the best option for players with low Faith stats to acquire Holy damage for their weapons. Though the Order's Blade Incantation provides a higher increase in Holy damage overall, and other Ashes Of War can provide the same access to Sacred weapon affinity, the additional buff from the Sacred Order skill in addition to the Sacred Affinity produces the best Holy melee damage without stat requirements.
- Duration: 60 seconds (78s with Old Lord's Talisman)
- Damage +10%
- Deals +100% damage to Undead type enemies and prevents Skeletons from reviving