Ash of War: Flaming Strike is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Flaming Strike provides Fire affinity and the Flaming Strike Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Fire affinity and the following skill:
"Flaming Strike: Skill that emits flame in a wide frontward arc. Follow up with a strong attack to perform a lunging, sweeping strike. This will also coat the armament in fire."
Usable on melee armaments (colossal weapons and whips excepted).
Ash of War: Flaming Strike Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Flaming Strike:
- Redmane Castle, dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in a small graveyard along the south cliffside behind the castle. From the front gate, hug right along the cliff towards the ballista, going up and past the vampire bats. There will be a small gap in the cliff that must be jumped across to get to the graveyard. Map Link
- Video Location
Ash of War: Flaming Strike Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Flaming Strike.
- Provides the Fire affinity, which adds Fire damage, decreases default scaling. Buff lasts around 20 seconds.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Fire, Flame Art
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws
Elden Ring Ash of War: Flaming Strike Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.