Ash of War: Bloody Slash is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Bloody Slash provides Blood affinity and the Bloody Slash Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Blood affinity and the following skill:
"Bloody Slash: Blood Oath skill granted by the Lord of Blood. From a low stance, coat the blade in your own blood to unleash a rending blood slash in a wide arc."
Usable on swords (colossal weapons excepted).
Ash of War: Bloody Slash Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Bloody Slash:
Ash of War: Bloody Slash Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Bloody Slash.
- Provides the Blood affinity, which adds Arcane scaling and adds bleed buildup attacks, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Poison, Blood, Occult
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords
Elden Ring Ash of War: Bloody Slash Notes & Tips
- Scales with Arcane, regardless of Affinity chosen.
- Damage increases with Weapon Upgrade level.
- HP cost: Each use damages the player for 0.05 × Max HP + 50 rounded down
- FP cost: 6 FP
- The attack itself now does slight bleed build-up.
Builds with Ash of War: Bloody Slash