Ash of War: Charge Forth is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Charge Forth provides Quality affinity and the Charge Forth Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Quality affinity and the following skill:
"Charge Forth: Quickly charge forward with the armament at the hip, carrying the momentum into a thrust. Hold to cover a greater distance."
Usable on polearms capable of thrusting, heavy thrusting swords, and twinblades.
Ash of War: Charge Forth Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Charge Forth:
- Location: Liurnia of the Lakes
- Nearest Site of Grace: Academy Gate Town
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab that is attached to a ceiling under a bridge west-northwest of the Academy Gate Town Site of Grace, above some Land Squirts and near a Giant Crab in the Academy Gate Town. Recommended to manually aim with a bow, as it cannot be locked on to. Elden Ring Map Link.
Ash of War: Charge Forth Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Charge Forth.
- Provides the Quality affinity, which balances Strength and Dexterity scaling, decreases base damage.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Twinblades, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds.
- While the Golem's Halberd has Charge Forth as its default weapon skill, the Ash of War version cannot be applied to it due to being Colossal Weapons class weapon.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Charge Forth Notes & Tips
- This skill costs 16 FP to use.