Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists provides Keen affinity and the Raptor of the Mists Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Keen affinity and the following skill:
"Raptor of the Mists: Duck into a low stance, momentarily vanishing. If an enemy attack connects, avian wings will allow for a quick escape into the air."
Usable on all melee armaments.
Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists:
- Found after aiding Bloody Finger Hunter Yura in defeating his target in Raya Lucaria. Map Link Video Location
Ash of War: Raptor Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Raptor of the Mists.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Pressing the attack button when catapulted into the air by this AoW makes the character execute a jump attack, which will be boosted by the Raptor's Black Feathers and the Claw Talisman.
- Combos well with Dragonbolt Blessing, which makes light attacks bounce of the player character model, but the attack will still proc the counter jump attack of this skill. Also useful to make sure you're not interrupted while in the air.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Spears, Great Spears, Halberds, Reapers, Fists, Claws, Whips, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Raptor Notes & Tips
- The I-frames this move grants upon use can be used to evade the chariots in Hero Graves.
- FP will be used upon dodging not on skill activation. This means you can repeatedly use it until someone hits you without wasting FP.
- While the move grants a high amount of I-frames when used it will not grant any invincibility or hyperarmor while airborne.