Raptor of the Mists
Duck into a low stance, momentarily vanishing. If an enemy attack connects, avian wings will allow for a quick escape into the air.
How to get Raptor of the Mists in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Raptor of the Mists Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists.
- FP Cost: 0 (stance), 6 upon activation.
- Note: As of Patch 1.07, FP consumption has been reduced from 14 FP to 6 FP upon activation.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- When the skill button is pressed, the user crouches with a low stance, directioning their body to the front.
- Upon receiving a hit from most attacks in this stance, the skill will activate, with the user dissapearing from the ground and re-appearing mid-air in the position they were standing before. This will consume the stated FP.
- The skill effectively provides invulnerability frames upon activation, for a considerable window without having to reposition.
- The skill will only nullify the damage received. Status buildup still applies as normal on hit.
- This skill has quick startup, but slower recovery. However, the stance can be chained into itself as soon as the recovery period is over.
- Damage immunity lasts for 18 iFrames (30 FPS)
- See Dodging for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different dodging skills.
- This skill does not prevent grab attacks from connecting with the user. Be wary of using it carelessly against enemies with these attacks.
- Notably works with the Chariots that are widely found in the Hero Grave dungeons, allowing a way to bypass them.
- While in mid air, the user can input either a light attack or a heavy attack to attack as if a normal jump was performed.
- This applies to paired weapon jumping attacks too, if available.
Elden Ring Raptor of the Mists Trivia
- The behavior of the skill Raptor of the Mists shares a clear similarity to a Prosthetic Tool from the game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- The name of the Prosthetic Tool is Mist Raven, and provides a similar effect, tailored to the game's combat style.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!