Strike the wheel against the ground to set it spinning at top speed. Hold to keep the wheel spinning. Can be used while walking to push the armament into enemies.
Spinning Wheel is a Skill in Elden Ring. Spinning Wheel is a unique skill on Ghiza's Wheel. Damage enemies with the quick spinning blades on the wheel and continue to move into enemies. Updated for Patch 1.09
How to get Spinning Wheel
- Default skill on the Ghiza's Wheel.
Elden Ring Spinning Wheel Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 3
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Skill starts up with a lunge that revs up the wheel. Holding weapon skill button keeps the wheel spinning for continuous damage and bleed buildup. Maintaining this skill will drain FP but not Stamina.
- It can be used continuously by using Cerulean Hidden Tear.
- Damage from the wheel spinning is not boosted by the Winged Sword Insignia, Rotted Winged Sword Insignia, or Millicent's Prosthesis.
- Increased attack generation speed.
- Added a roll & heavy attack cancel timing while using the skill.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
can be reduced down to 2 fp per tick using carian filigree talisman and ash of war scarab helmet
Im shocked that there isnt a mod that makes it proc multi hit effects
So I saw that video of someone using the spinning wheel on the Volcano Major wall, and said "yes, okay."
But the weapon skill just runs up, then stops? What am i doing wrong? It's hardly hitting and I have plenty of FP left.
the fact it doesn’t get bugged by the rotten sword insignia rlly sucks. you also can’t get bleed procs. OR heal from the godskin talisman
Maintaing this skill DOES use stamina as weel as FP
What goes up must come down
Spinning Wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles
It's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony
Let the Spinning Wheel spin
Elden Ring Chainsaw Massacre confirmed