Sorcery of the Crozier
Channel magic into the glintstone to activate an ancient sorcery, producing floating magic projectiles that chase enemies automatically.
How to get Sorcery of the Crozier in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Watchdog's Staff.
Elden Ring Sorcery of the Crozier Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 15
- Deals 12 stance damage
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Generates a ring of projectiles that hover in place before homing in on the target you've locked on to.
- Projectile tracking may act oddly against bosses with large hitboxes or multiple lock-on points.
- Projectile damage is now enhanced by Warrior Jar Shard, Shard of Alexander (Fixed in 1.07 patch notes)
- Projectiles scale with weapon upgrade level only, not with any stats.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!