Blade of Death
Unleash the power of the Rune of Death to fire off a blade-like projectile.
In addition to dealing immediate damage, the blade reduces the enemy's maximum HP and continues to wear down HP for a while.
Blade of Death is a Skill in Elden Ring. Blade of Death is a Unique skill for the Black Knife. It shares an animation with Blade of Gold, the unique skill for the Blade of Calling. It allows user to fire a projectile and deal additional damage. This also has a unique feature that debuffs a few enemy stats.
How to get Blade of Death
- Default Skill for the Black Knife.
Elden Ring Blade of Death Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 25
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Reduces enemy max HP by 10% for 15 seconds.
- Saps enemy HP for 5 seconds
- Damage type is Holy Damage and scales purely with Faith. Damage can be increased by Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear and Sacred Scorpion Charm, as well as other generic attack buffs like Golden Vow and Howl of Shabriri.
- The debuff stacks with either the Black Blade incantation OR Destined Death but NOT both.
- The range of Blade of Death is longer than Reduvia Blood Blade and equivalent to Sorceries and Incantations.
- Stealth attacks with Blade of Death will do additional damage.
- The burning effect from the Blade of Death weapon art, like status effects, will go through i-frames.
- Both this and the Blade of Calling have substantial hyper-armor once the player is in the air.
- Comparison to Blade of Gold, Blade of Gold values are represented in first and in yellow, Blade of Death values are represented second and in red: FP Cost: 17/25, Poise damage (PVE/PVP): 180/100, 180/100, CC type: Knock back/Stagger, Total AR 421/430 (50 FTH), 443/446 (80 FTH), Holy Damage Motion Values: 145/180, Actual damage at 80 faith and Upgarde level +10: 1323/1150.
- In short, Blade of Gold deals more damage that blade of Death at a cheaper FP cost, but Blade of Death applies a DoT and a debuff.
- See Buffs & Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.