Leap at foe to perform a flurry of tornado-like attacks.
Follow up with an additional input to perform an attack that ends in an evasive maneuver.
Bloodblade Dance is a Skill in Elden Ring. Bloodblade Dance is a unique skill that can be used on Eleonora's Poleblade. It allows the player to perform a flurry of tornado-like attacks while leaping into the air. Following up with an attack will perform an attack that ends in an evasive maneuver, perfect for getting that last hit before the enemy strikes again. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Bloodblade Dance in Elden Ring
- Default skill on Eleonora's Poleblade.
Elden Ring Bloodblade Dance Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 11
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: Damage detection immediately after activating the skill has been increased.
Builds with Bloodblade Dance
Elden Ring Bloodblade Dance Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.