Ready the shield to unleash its protective incantation.
This will dispel sorceries and incantations, retaliating with golden power.
How to get Golden Retaliation in Elden Ring
- This Skill can only be acquired by equipping Erdtree Greatshield.
Elden Ring Golden Retaliation Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 4
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Intercepts a single magical projectile and fires a homing projectile in return. The projectile deals holy damage and scales with the upgrade level of the shield, but not any stats.
- Talismans like Shard of Alexander and Sacred Scorpion Charm increase the damage of the projectile.
- The projectile fired by Golden Retaliation cannot be intercepted by another Golden Retaliation.
- The player's own spells/incantations can be reflected by this, so Discus of Light and Triple Rings of Light, which automatically return to the caster after reaching their max travel distance can set this skill up. Since all of them deal holy damage, you get great value out of the Sacred Scorpion Charm and Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear with this set up.
- If multiple projectiles are approaching in quick succession, this skill will only intercept one of the projectiles. The rest will still connect.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!