A forbidden technique used by swordsmen from the Land of Reeds. Plunge the blade into your stomach to stain it with blood. Increases attack power and improves ability to inflict blood loss.
Seppuku is a Skill in Elden Ring. Seppuku is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War. It can be used on Swords as well as polearms capable of thrusting (small and colossal weapons excepted). Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Seppuku in Elden Ring
- The Ash of War: Seppuku grants the Blood affinity and Seppuku skill where you plunge the blade into your stomach to stain it with blood, this will increase your attack power and improve the ability to inflict blood loss.
- Ash of War: Seppuku - On the frozen lake, east of the "Freezing Lake" site of grace, dropped by an invisible scarab. Scarab can be heard on the edge of the lake. Stand on his trail and wait for it to come back around and greet it with attacks.
Elden Ring Seppuku Guide
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Seppuku.
- FP Cost: 4
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Activating this skill takes 100 + 15% of the user's max HP.
- The buff lasts 60 seconds from the time "Blood Loss" appears on screen.
- The blood loss from this skill can activate the damage increase buff from Lord of Blood's Exultation and the White Mask.
- Adds 30 flat physical attack power and 30 base bleed build-up that scales with Arcane.
- Note: As of Patch 1.07, this skill adds 30 bleed build-up to the user's weapon instead of 84 build-up, and takes 100 + 15% of the user's max HP instead of 10% of the user's max HP.
Builds with Seppuku
Elden Ring Seppuku Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!