Call down a bolt of lightning into armament, then swing it down to create an explosive shock. The armament retains the lightning enchantment for a while.
Lightning Slash is a Skill in Elden Ring. Lightning Slash is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War and applied to compatible weapons. Using this skill grants Lightning damage to the weapon and allows it to do an explosive attack. Updated to Patch 1.07
How to get Lightning Slash
- Ash of War: Lightning Slash - Dropped by a Teardrop Beetle in the middle of an enclosed area just outside the Capital Outskirts. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Lightning Slash Guide
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Lightning Slash.
- FP Cost: 10
- Duration: 40 seconds
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Adds 85 lightning damage to the weapon. This is a flat bonus and does not scale with anything.
NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Duration has been increased from 20 to 40 Seconds.
- Attack power that grants the weapon a lightning attribute have been increased.
- Delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
- Delay between using the skill and being able to attack has been reduced.
Elden Ring Lightning Slash Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.