Stamp (Upward Cut)
Brace armament and step into a low stance that prevents recoil from most enemy attacks.
Follow up with a strong attack for an upward strike.
Stamp (Upward Cut) is a Skill in Elden Ring. Stamp (Upward Cut) is a skill to help with your stance and positioning. Use this skill when going against larger enemies with higher chances of recoil to reduce it. Updated to Patch 1.08.
How to get Stamp (Upward Cut)
- Default skill on the Zweihander, Lordsworn's Greatsword and Knight's Greatsword
- Default skill for the Banished Knight's Greatsword, Iron Greatsword, Flamberge
- Sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 1,500 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Stamp (Upward Cut) Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut).
- FP Cost: 5(8)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Usage: Press (L2/Special skill), then (R2/Heavy attack).
- (L2/Special skill) Will cause you to brace for impact, which absorbs one hit from an enemy
- (R1/Light attack) Performs the 2nd attack in the light attack combo. This does not cost FP.
- (R2/Heavy attack) Can be performed either immediately or after absorbing one strike, and performs an Upward Cut, which knocks up smaller enemies, or deals significant damage to bosses. Even on enemies it doesn't knock up it does a lot of poise damage, even more than a fully charged R2. On enemies it does knock up you can usually safely follow up with a fully charged R2.
NOTE: This skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- The delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) has been reduced and being able to perform the skill
- Attack Power was increased.
- Timing between the end of the skill and performing actions other than the strong attack has been reduced.
- While not mentioned in the patch notes, after using the skill, inputting light attack will now perform the 2nd attack in the light attack combo.
NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, the poise value during the active part of the Stamp Weapon Art has been increased.