Raise the greathorn's wings to summon a soul-sapping miasma. Enemies in the affected area will temporarily suffer from reduced defense.
Soul Stifler is a Skill in Elden Ring. Soul Stifler is a unique skill on the Winged Greathorn that can temporarily increase the damage against enemies within its area of effect. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Soul Stifler
- Default skill on the Winged Greathorn.
Elden Ring Soul Stifler Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 12
- This Skill is NOT Chargeable.
- On skill use - Creates a zone that:
- Stays where the caster used the skill
- Lasts for ~10 seconds
- Places a debuff on any enemy within the zone during its duration
- Refreshes the debuff timer on any enemies within the zone if the enemy is already affected by the debuff, and the skill is cast again. or re-enters the zone.
- As of Patch 1.07, the Debuff lasts for 60s after the target is first affected by the debuff.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The effect time has been extended.
- Damage against affected targets is increased by 15%.
- Does NOT Stack with Shriek of Milos which ever is applied second will be used
- Does Stack with Frostbite, increasing damage against affected targets by a total of 38%.
- Can be used on a sleeping enemy without waking them up. However, it is not silent and will draw enemy attention if you're sneaking behind them.
- This is a Defense Shred Debuff and will not stack with other debuffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!