Raise the greathorn's wings to summon a soul-sapping miasma. Enemies in the affected area will temporarily suffer from reduced defense.
How to get Soul Stifler
- Default skill on the Winged Greathorn.
Elden Ring Soul Stifler Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 12
- This Skill is NOT Chargeable.
- Oh skill use - Creates a zone that:
- Stays where the caster used the skill
- Lasts for ~10 seconds
- Places a debuff on any enemy within the zone during its duration
- Refreshes the debuff timer on any enemies within the zone
- Debuff lasts ~20s (either after the AOE ends, or the target exits the zone)
- Defenses are lowered by ~30% (both physical and magical/elemental)
- Does NOT Stack with Shriek of Milos - which ever is applied second will be used
- Does Stack with Frost dropping defenses by ~35-40%
- Can be used on a sleeping enemy without waking them up. However, it is not silent and will draw enemy attention if you're sneaking behind them.
- This is a Defense Shred Debuff and will not stack with other debuffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!