A Skill used by the Bloody Finger hunter Yura. Starting with your blade held horizontally, you make a powerful thrust that cannot be blocked.
How to get Piercing Fang in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Piercing Fang Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Piercing Fang.
- FP Cost: 16 on use.
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- On activation, the user prepares the armament, then thrusts forward with a fast lunge in a single direction.
- This direction can be aimed at the start of the animation, depending on movement input from the player.
- The lunge completely bypasses the block/guard of enemies struck by it.
- Hit enemies do not receive stamina damage if they were blocking, since the Weapon Skill hits the enemy directly.
NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Motion Speed, Attack Power and Poise Damage have been increased.
- The delay between the end of various actions (like using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
- Timing between the end of the skill and being able to attack and to roll has been reduced.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!