Rain of Arrows
Archery skill performed from a low stance. Ready the bow, then fire a burst of arrows into the sky to shower the enemy with projectiles.
How to get Rain of Arrows in Elden Ring
- Caelid: Ash of War: Rain of Arrows appears at edge of a cliff after you've looted the "Redmane" Painting in Sellia, Town of Sorcery. You'll find it down the cliff on a plateau south east of the Minor Erdtree in Caelid. Once you've made your way down, walk to the edge and you'll briefly see the spirit of a painter, he'll vanish and the Ash of War will appear in his place.
[Elden Ring Map Link]
Builds using Rain of Arrows
Elden Ring Rain of Arrows Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Rain of Arrows.
- FP Cost: 20
- This Skill is not chargeable
- Can be cast even if you don't have 20 FP, as long as you have some
- The Arrow's Reach Talisman can massively increase the range at which the skill can lock on to a target. (For example, this skill paired with this talisman can be used to easily aggro the Giant Crow that can be locked on to from the Palace Approach Ledge-Road in Mohgwyn Palace. )
- If Rainbow Stone Arrow is fired using this weapon skill, the arrows' Rainbow Stone effect almost immediate disappears upon contact, although the arrows still produce the impact sound.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!