Rain of Arrows
Archery skill performed from a low stance. Ready the bow, then fire a burst of arrows into the sky to shower the enemy with projectiles.
How to get Rain of Arrows in Elden Ring
- Caelid: Ash of War: Rain of Arrows appears at edge of a cliff after you've looted the "Redmane" Painting in Sellia, Town of Sorcery. You'll find it down the cliff on a plateau south east of the Minor Erdtree in Caelid. Once you've made your way down, walk to the edge and you'll briefly see the spirit of a painter, he'll vanish and the Ash of War will appear in his place.
[Elden Ring Map Link]
Builds using Rain of Arrows
Elden Ring Rain of Arrows Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Rain of Arrows.
- FP Cost: 20
- This Skill is not chargeable
- Can be cast even if you don't have 20 FP, as long as you have some
- The Arrow's Reach Talisman can massively increase the range at which the skill can lock on to a target. (For example, this skill paired with this talisman can be used to easily aggro the Giant Crow that can be locked on to from the Palace Approach Ledge-Road in Mohgwyn Palace. )
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!