Shines with colored light when placed, serving as a guide
Ruin Fragment that has undergone some simple processing.
Stones such as these shine with the colors of the rainbow, making them useful markers when placed on the ground.
Can also be dropped to gauge the distance of a fall. The higher the pitch of the sound, the higher the likelihood of the fall being fatal.
Once used to entertain children on the fringes of the Lands Between.
Rainbow Stone Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Rainbow Stone:
- At Academy Gate Town, can be found at the top of the structure.
- Found on a corpse among some sacks and wooden objects in Weeping Peninsula. [Map Link]
- x5 can be found at the foot of a crucifix in Weeping Peninsula. [Map Link]
- Siofra River Well: On rock next to a tree towards the upper part of the well.
- One found on corpse in Gaol Cave.
- Can be found on a dead body nerby to the campfire. [Map Link]
- Can be found on a corpse near the Lifside Chamber site of grace at Stormveil Castle. You can only access if you head through the hidden passage and drop down. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Rainbow Stone Crafting Guide
To craft Rainbow Stone you need the following Crafting Materials:
Elden Ring Rainbow Stone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Rainbow Stones.
- You can store up to 600 Rainbow Stones.
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Similar to the Prism Stone from Dark Souls 3.
- May be used to test if a fall will be fatal. If the stone shatters after tossing it off a ledge it means your character will die from the fall.
- May not work on death planes (such as falling into deep water), playing the normal sound instead of the expected loud shattering noise.