Remembrance of the Dragonlord
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Dragonlord is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Dragonlord Placidusax, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
The Dragonlord whose seat lies at the heart of the storm beyond time is said to have been Elden Lord in the age before the Erdtree. Once his god was fled, the lord continued to await its return.
Where to find Remembrance of the Dragonlord in Elden Ring
Remembrance of the Dragonlord use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Dragonlord can either be traded for 30,000 Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, the remembrance will supply the player with Dragon King's Cragblade or Placidusax’s Ruin. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Dragonlord Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Dragonlord.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Dragonlord.
- Sell Value: 30000
- Notes and tips go here.