Drawstring Holy Grease
Quickly coats armament, inflicting holy damage
Drawstring Holy Grease is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Drawstring Holy Grease quickly coats an armament, adding holy damage to its attacks.
Solidified grease made from a mixture of holy resonant materials. Craftable item.
A short string is attached to this lump.
Quickly coats armament, inflicting holy damage, but with a brief effect, owing to its small size.
Drawstring Holy Grease Use in Elden Ring
Drawstring Holy Grease quickly coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Holy Damage.
- Attacks deal 110 additional Holy Damage
- Lasts for 10 seconds.
Where to find Drawstring Holy Grease in Elden Ring
- Mountaintops of the Giants: Found on a body, near a giant rock. Map Link
- Nokstella, Eternal City: Scavenged from a corpse [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Drawstring Holy Grease Crafting Guide
To craft Drawstring Holy Grease you would need the Missionary's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Root Resin (x1)
- Golden Sunflower (x1)
- String (x1)
Elden Ring Drawstring Holy Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 30 Drawstring Holy Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Drawstring Holy Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Holy Grease for a higher duration, but lower potency grease.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Is this better than lightning one now?