Invigorating Cured Meat
Temporarily boosts Robustness
Invigorating Cured Meat is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Cured strip of meat, dried out after pickling in a red medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts robustness.
Higher robustness helps to mitigate the buildup of frost and blood loss.
Invigorating Cured Meat use in Elden Ring
Invigorating Cured Meat temporarily boosts robustness.
- Robustness +100
- Duration: 60 secs (35 secs)
- It takes 25 secs for initial buildup to dissipate
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Invigorating Cured Meat in Elden Ring
Where to find Invigorating Cured Meat:
- 1 can be found on a body on the north stairs of Ordina, Liturgical Town in the Consecrated Snowfield. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Invigorating Cured Meat Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Invigorating Cured Meat Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Invigorating Cured Meat.
- You can store up to 999 Invigorating Cured Meat.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes