Uses FP. Throw to impede healing using a flask of tears
Craftable item prepared using a ritual pot.
Enchanted by sorceries of the Cuckoos.
Consumes FP. Throw at enemies to impede recovery actions using a flask of tears for a certain duration.
The Knights of the Cuckoos do declare. Behold, thy defiled blood.
Unlike any humor that flows in our grand realm.
Albinauric Pot use in Elden Ring
Albinauric Pot uses FP when thrown to prevent enemies it hits from healing using a flask of tears for thirty seconds.
Elden Ring Albinauric Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Albinauric Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Albinauric Pots, depending on how many Ritual Pots you have.
- You can store up to 600 Albinauric Pot
- Sell Value: Albinauric Pot cannot be sold.
- Once an Albinauric Pot is thrown, its Ritual Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot.
- The Scarlet Rot visual effect overrides the Albinauric Pot visual effect (regardless of their order of application).