Flask of Wondrous Physick
Bestows various special effects
Flask of Wondrous Physick is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. This special flask can be customized using Crystal Tears to produce significant effects, but is only usable once per rest. Golden Seed and Sacred Tear have no effect on this flask's uses.
A relic of the physick chemists, priests of the Erdtree.
Harnesses the powers of crystal tears, which only form after the passage of many moons.
Various special effects are bestowed upon the drinker, dependent on the specific mixture of crystal tears.
Rest at a site of grace to replenish.
Basins are placed at the feet of Minor Erdtrees throughout the Lands Between in order to collect their crystallized tears.
Flask of Wondrous Physick Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Flask of Wondrous Physick:
- At the Third Church of Marika Site of Grace, laying on the ground in front to the statue. Map Link.
- From the Twin Maiden Husk in the Roundtable Hold (Trigger for that currently unknown). You can still find it at the original location, unlike the Spirit Calling Bell.
Elden Ring Flask of Wondrous Physick Crafting Guide
You can combine the following Crystal Tears to apply different effects to your Flask of Wondrous Physick:
- Crimson Crystal Tear (2 available) - Restores 50% HP
- Crimsonspill Crystal Tear - Boosts max HP
- Crimsonburst Crystal Tear - Heals HP over time
- Cerulean Crystal Tear (2 available) - Restores 50% FP
- Greenspill Crystal Tear - Boosts max Stamina
- Greenburst Crystal Tear - Boosts Stamina recovery
- Strength-knot Crystal Tear - Boosts Strength
- Dexterity-knot Crystal Tear - Boosts Dexterity
- Intelligence-knot Crystal Tear - Boosts Intelligence
- Faith-knot Crystal Tear - Boosts Faith
- Opaline Hardtear - Boosts damage negation
- Speckled Hardtear - Boosts resistances and heals status
- Leaden Hardtear - Boosts Poise
- Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Boosts Magic attacks
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Boosts Fire attacks
- Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Boosts Lightning attacks
- Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear - Boosts Holy attacks
- Stonebarb Cracked Tear - Attacks breaks enemy stances more often
- Spiked Cracked Tear - Enhances charged attacks
- Thorny Cracked Tear - Enhances consecutive attacks
- Twiggy Cracked Tear - Prevents Rune loss on death
- Winged Crystal Tear - Reduces equipment load
- Windy Crystal Tear - Enhances dodge rolls
- Crimson Bubbletear - Restores HP when near death
- Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear - Converts Damage received in HP
- Opaline Bubbletear - Significantly negates damage on next hit
- Cerulean Hidden Tear - Eliminates all FP consumption
- Purifying Crystal Tear - Purifies the Lord of Blood's curse
- Ruptured Crystal Tear (2 available) - Explosion after a short delay
Elden Ring Flask of Wondrous Physick Notes & Tips
- You can find Crystal Tears at the bases of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between.
- At Sites of Grace, you can mix two crystal tears in the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
- This will allow you to create elixirs with various custom effects.
- The Mimic Tear Spirit can also use it.
- Soldiers and Knights of the Haligtree make use of this item.