Restores HP when near death in mixed physick.
A crystal tear formed slowly over the ages where the Erdtree's bounty falls to the ground.
Can be mixed in the Flask of Wondrous Physick.
The resulting concoction automatically heals one's HP in the moment before death.
However, this effect only occurs once, and will expire after a certain duration.
Crimson Bubbletear Location in Elden Ring:
Crimson Bubbletear can be found in the following location:
- Dropped by the Erdtree Avatar guarding the Minor Erdtree in the east of the Mountaintops of the Giants. [Elden Ring Interactive Map Link]
Elden Ring Crimson Bubbletear Notes & Tips
- Restores 30% of Max HP when health is at 20% or lower
- Effect lasts for 3 minutes or when the HP restoration triggers
- Will NOT PREVENT DEATH from damage that would otherwise kill the player
- You can find Crystal Tears at the bases of Minor Erdtrees and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between
- At sites of grace, you can mix two crystal tears in the Flask of Wondrous Physick (This will allow you to create elixirs with various custom effects)