Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Elden Remembrance is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of the Elden Beast, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
It was the vassal beast of the Greater Will and living incarnation of the concept of Order.
Where to find Elden Remembrance in Elden Ring
Elden Remembrance use in Elden Ring
- Elden Remembrance can either be traded for a substantial amount of Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, the remembrance will supply the player with Marika's Hammer or Sacred Relic Sword. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Elden Remembrance Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Elden Remembrance.
- You can store up to 600 Elden Remembrance.
- Sell Value: 50000
- Notes and tips go here.